Hey, hello, hi.
My name is Molly Marshall. I am a connections strategist focused on developing holistic campaigns that integrate brand planning, consumer journeys, and digital strategy to solve brand problems. It's fun.
- I work on the Connections Strategy team at VMLY&R.
- I am the Chicago Awesome Foundation treasurer and trustee.
- I am a Board Member of the Institute on Higher Awesome Studies.
- I am an advisor for VMLY&R Foundation.
- I am a landlord and some day I will finish my kitchen rehab.
- I am on Costar and I will ask you to friend me on it.
- I led digital, social, and ecommerce strategy for Reynolds and Hefty brands.
- I worked at Think Glink Media, Patagonia, and thinkorswim.
- I led the 2019 AweSummit in Chicago.
- I spoke at the Inspire conference in 2018.
- I was the President of the Fulton & Francisco Block Club Organization.
- I founded #PodcastClub, a Chicago-based meetup that's like a book club but for podcasts.
- I co-hosted Devil's Avocado, a financial podcast produced by Postloudness.
- I presented at 20x2 in 2014 and #SeanCon in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- I offered 17 ways to make 2016 better for everyone.
- I was a lucky guest on the Open Ended podcast.
- I was a mentor with Ag47.
- I hosted Friends & Fun from 2012 to 2014.
- I wrote about ketchup for Gapers Block.
I live in Chicago. I grew up in Pennsylvania. I really like strategy, digital and home rehab. I enjoy building communities. I live with two cats and I like one of them.
773-988-7319 & email@example.com
Instagram / Twitter / Facebook / Snapchat / LinkedIn