Hey, hello, hi.
My name is Molly Marshall. I develop digital strategies with a focus on ecommerce, social, and .com executions for brands. It's fun.
More About Molly!
- I work in digital marketing at VML.
- I am the Chicago Awesome Foundation treasurer and trustee.
- I am organizing the 2019 AweSummit for the Awesome Foundation.
- I am President of the Fulton & Francisco Block Club Organization.
- I am a landlord, future real estate mogul, and current construction badass.
- I spoke at the 2018 Inspire Conference.
- I led digital and social strategy and activation for Reynolds and Hefty brands.
- I worked at Think Glink Media and Patagonia.
- I founded #PodcastClub, a Chicago-based meetup that's like a book club but for podcasts.
- I co-hosted Devil's Avocado, a financial podcast produced by Postloudness.
- #MollyCon is my thought leadership platform.
- I wrote @chiwthr updates.
- I offered 17 ways to make 2016 better for everyone.
- I was a lucky guest on the Open Ended podcast.
- I was a mentor with Ag47.
- I highlighted Kanye's wisdom in Daily Yeezy.
- I hosted Friends & Fun from 2012 to 2014.
- I wrote about ketchup for Gapers Block.
I live in Chicago. I grew up in Pennsylvania. I work in and really like digital marketing. I enjoy building communities. I'm a dog person but I live with two cats.
773-988-7319 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram / Twitter / Facebook / Tumblr / Snapchat / LinkedIn