Hey, hello, hi.
My name is Molly Marshall. I develop digital strategies with a focus on ecommerce, social, and .com executions for brands. It's fun.
More About Molly!
- I work in digital marketing at Reynolds.
- I host #PodcastClub, both the meetup and the podcast.
- I am the Chicago Awesome Foundation treasurer and co-dean.
- I co-host Devil's Avocado, a financial podcast produced by Postloudness.
- I am a landlord, future real estate mogul, and current construction badass.
- I write @chiwthr updates.
- I'm available on most Fridays to talk about your project.
- I worked at Think Glink Media and Patagonia.
- #MollyCon is my thought leadership platform.
- I offered 17 ways to make 2016 better for everyone.
- I was a lucky guest on the Open Ended podcast.
- I was a mentor with Ag47.
- I highlighted Kanye's wisdom in Daily Yeezy.
- I hosted Friends & Fun from 2012 to 2014.
- I wrote about ketchup for Gapers Block.
I live in Chicago. I grew up in Pennsylvania. I work in and really like digital marketing. I live with an extraordinarily wonderful dog, a pretty weird cat, and a really quiet fish. I enjoy building communities. I frequently wear polka dots.
773-988-7319 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Instagram / Twitter / Facebook / Tumblr / Snapchat / LinkedIn